The PodcaSTAR Deluxe podcast course
Have you always wanted to start a podcast but didn't know how?
Have you launched and don't know what to do next?
Haven't figured out how to get sponsors or to monetize your podcast?
Wondering if you can do this with out a large following?
Just your luck, now you can learn from someone who's done it
Learn how Tweet Talk the Black Wealth Podcast co-hosts Raphael Husbands and Charles Oglesby aka Todd Millionaire created Tweet Talk on a whim and took it to 150 episodes and 200 thousand downloads and being heard in over 30 countries while hitting the Apple Podcast charts!
- Having a presence on all the major listening platforms like Apple and Spotify
- Having thousands of people listening to your opinions
- Networking with people that you look up to
- Being heard in countries around the world
Introducing PodcaSTAR DELUXE: The Full Podcast Success Guide
You'll be able to do this even if you:
- Have a full-time job (booooo!)
- Don't know what equipment to buy (aren't you tired of Googling?!)
- Have never recorded a podcast before (maybe you have trouble recording voice mails)
Don't have a big budget to get started (and can't ask your father for a small loan of a million dollars)
- Buying fancy equipment (not a chance!)
- Breaking the bank (Nope!)
- Selling your soul (well, probably not. Just kidding!)
In PodcaSTAR DELUXE you'll learn how to:
- Get started quickly
- Reach out to guests
- Record on a budget
- Build an audience
- Set yourself up to make money
Click on the I Want This button to grab PodcaSTAR: The Full Podcast Success Guide.
A course on how to start, record, produce, launch, market and monetize a podcast!